Since 2005, Commonwealth has donated over $1 million to these & other local organizations.
Your support helps us give back!
- Loudoun County School Backpack Program
- Loudoun County Transitional Housing
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Creative Kids
- National Women’s Health Network
- The Foundation Schools
- Hopeworks of Howard County
- Bread For The City
- Calvary Women’s Services
- Central Union Mission
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Humane Society of Fairfax
- Humane Society of Prince William
- Humane Society of Loudoun
- Samaritan Inns
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Doorways for Women & Children
- Zero The End of Prostate Cancer
- Helping Hands
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- Special Olympics
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Howard County Public Libraries
- FOP Lodge 69
- For The Love of Children
- Providence Hospital
- Doctors Without Borders
Commonwealth donated coats to several elementary schools in Loudoun County. Here’s a note from one of them:
I am the principal at Leesburg ES. You had contacted our Parent Liaison on December 8th , on behalf of your company, offering to donate coats to students in need. At first, back on December 13, one coat arrived by mail from JC Penney. We gave it to a boy who did not have a winter coat. But every other day or so a box or bag has arrived in the mail from JC Penney with some of the most beautiful coats for elementary aged kids! We were able to give out a few of the coats before the holiday break.
Today, we were able to outfit 10 students with coats! Some of the boys and girls had outgrown their coats but were still wearing them. Others had only a thick hoodie jacket to wear. Almost every one of them said, “Now, I can play in the snow!” But in reality, now they can walk or ride to school warm and dry in this winter weather each day because of the generosity of you and your company! The smiles from the kids are by far the best part of it all. They were so proud of their coats. The parents we contacted were appreciative as well.
Thank You, THANK YOU for helping out our kids! Somehow you found Leesburg ES just when we needed you!