Copitrak is the #1 cost recovery and document scanning workflow platform. It boosts productivity, tightens security, lowers costs, reduces waste and recovers expenses of printing, copying, scanning and more. Its modular architecture and broad feature-set boasts the lowest cost of ownership and fosters green workplace and IT initiatives.
Advantages of Copitrak include:
- Broadest cross-platform support – With Copitrak, cost recovery is always accessible and activity can be tracked virtually anywhere, from Copitrak Eclipse and embedded MFP terminals to desktops, web browsers, tablets, and even smartphones. Boost your recovery rates and fee bargaining power with access to reliable data.
- A consistent end-user experience – With system accessibility from anywhere, and a consistent, easy-to-understand platform, Copitrak eliminates end-user frustration and boosts adoption across your organization. That means better productivity, higher recovery rates, increased compliance, and a satisfied management team.
- Secure personal printing and scanning that follows users wherever they are – The Copitrak suite provides each user with the MyVault personal Follow You print queue and scan inbox. MyVault is always private, highly secure, and conveniently accessible from any Copitrak-enabled printer or employee’s desktop, web browser, or mobile device.
- Copitrak also lets you scan documents into any workflow you choose – collaboration, document management, court filing, discovery and more…
- Ergonomic kiosks and embedded terminals – The Copitrak Eclipse terminal provides a user-friendly interface for print, scan workflow, and cost tracking in a convenient kiosk that is ergonomic and secure for busy office environments. Copitrak also offers embedded terminals for a simple, zero-footprint MFP-integrated user interface.
- Single solution, number one provider- With the Copitrak suite, you benefit from an integrated solution for secure printing, scanning workflow, and cost recovery. Nuance minimizes your total cost of ownership because you only have one system and one vendor to manage, not to mention the number one in product and service.