A server-based integrated print management solution, NSi Output Manager gives your organization control of what, when and how you produce and deliver information. You can manage printers, convert document formats, control network printing and production to simplify your workflow, reduce administrative overhead and lower costs.
NSi Output Manager offers a simple solution to the challenge of managing the flow of information. It consolidates input from multiple platforms and applications, combines data on the capture, processing and routing of files, and provides authentication, secure printing and cost accounting. Modular design lets you add NSi AutoStore Express and Workflow functionality to your Output Manager system, even add the NSi Mobile module for remote content management.
- Control the spooling and routing of documents to all destinations, including production printers, networked MFPs, email and website addresses
- Modify print jobs to simplify production — adding text, MRO marks, barcodes and overlays, inserting headers/footers, merging documents or print jobs into a single file
- Enhance security by ensuring that only authorized users can access MFP functionality
- Monitor device status for proactive support by the IT help desk
- Control print volumes and budgets more easily by setting device limits by user, application, color/B&W output and other attributes
- Save money by redirecting print jobs to low-cost devices
- Automatically submit jobs remotely to data centers and print rooms
- End-to-end tracking and reporting gives you the critical information you need: origin, destination, cost to print, and user’s ID