For remote management, it’s the quick and simple way to incorporate new bizhub devices into existing large-scale EMS environments.
PageScope EMS Plug-Ins bring Konica Minolta bizhub devices quickly and seamlessly into EMS (Enterprise Management System) environments. Your bizhub device is automatically detected, brought into your management system, and identified by a unique icon that gives you point-and-click link to the PageScope Web Connection software built into each supported bizhub device.
System managers can immediately control new bizhub devices through their networks — and that’s a real time-saving advantage for administrative productivity.
- Supports Tivoli’s NetView environment, Unicenter TNG environment from Computer Associates, and both OpenView (HP) and MMC (Microsoft) environments by MetaConsole.
- Automatically detects Konica Minolta bizhub devices located anywhere on your network through both TCP/IP and IPX/SPX protocols.
- Identifies each new bizhub device with its own graphic icon, for point-and-click remote management.
- Graphic icons change color to alert you to changes in device status — and a text message can be sent to your EMS system.
- Direct link to PageScope Web Connection lets you monitor device status, detect and prevent faults, configure devices and manage accounting and security functions.