A simple, powerful enterprise solution that lets administrators manage an entire fleet of multifunctional printer/copier devices from a single point.
Building on the previous version of PageScope Net Care, Device Manager is a simple, powerful enterprise solution that lets administrators manage an entire fleet of MFP’s from a centralized server. Device Manager is not a requirement for the Enterprise Suite but it gives IT administrators the ability to manage their entire fleet of MFP’s and users from a centralized location from a single console. Net Care Device Manager is designed to run on the “Core” of the PageScope Enterprise Suite server utilizing Microsoft SQL server. The new version will include all the same powerful features of previous versions but will now support up to 2000 MFP on a single server.
- Network administrators will save time and effort by working within a familiar desktop PC environment.
- Automatically locates all NON-Konica Minolta devices and detects attributes including but not limited to machine status and total meter count.
- Combines both Konica Minolta bizhub devices and NON Konica Minolta devices from other manufacturers in a single interface for simple management.
- Can provide email notifications whenever an error occurs or supplies are low.
- Allows Administrators create a “Template” of network settings to be applied to one or multiple bizhubs on the network. As new machines are added the network settings can be pushed out.