A simple solution that lets IT administrators set up each new bizhub™ multifunctional device as soon as it’s installed — a real time-saver for fast-growing networks.
PageScope Network Setup lets you add new bizhub devices to your network more quickly and easily, with management from a single point. IT administrators can be more productive, because there’s no need to locate and set up each machine manually.
All your bizhub devices are listed as items on a simple on-screen display. Quick setup brings additional and replacement devices into your workflow immediately — so in today’s new world of business color and central document resource solutions, you can be more productive right from the start.
- Automatically detects bizhub devices connected to your system through TCP/IP or IPX/SPX protocols.
- You can quickly perform standard setup procedures from your desktop PC, including IP addressing and network configuration.
- You can set up your bizhub device to run in a NetWare environment without launching NetWare utility software.
- Because each bizhub device has its own port number, you can print directly to your bizhub without going through a print server.
- PageScope Network Setup automatically communications with bizhub devices through MAC (Machine Access Code) address or IP address.