The network utility that gives every bizhub™ multifunctional device its own “website” for one-to-one management from your desktop PC.
PageScope Web Connection is a better way to check the status of your bizhub printer/copier — because you don’t have to leave your desk. It’s a web-based network utility that provides detailed information on status and settings via standard web browsers.
Using PageScope Web Connection, you can monitor the status and settings of your bizhub device, adjust settings, set up one-touch dialing, choose the address for scanned data and more. For large networks, it’s a real time-saver that lets you access information and control operation quickly and easily without going to each device to check status and make adjustments.
- Gives each bizhub device its own http server that can be accessed using your standard web browser.
- Lets you verify the system configuration and status of your device to make sure it’s ready to print.
- You can check paper supply, toner level and copy count, adjust print settings such as page layout and number of copies, and select paper and/or output trays.
- Youll be able to configure one-touch scan destinations, scan-to-Email addresses, and settings for scan-to-FTP, scan-to-HDD, scan-to-desktop and more.
- System administrators can log into the Web Connection portal of a bizhub device for full access to network configuration settings; end-user access is limited to checking status and adjusting configurations.