Get more out of your bizhub MFP with ScanPath. This document conversion and workflow software transforms scans into nine editable formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and into various PDF formats. It also has Follow and Secure Release print capability. With ScanPath you can scan to PDF, custom workflows, network folders, SharePoint, email, and on-line web repositories. It has OCR support for over 25 languages and is localized into 19 languages.
- Scan in your choice of formats and image files including scan-to-PDF
- Save time and expense of manual document conversion
- Customize your document processing workflows
- Protect documents with follow-and-release printing
With Prism ScanPath, you’ll can realize the full productivity and cost-saving potential of your MFP workflow. Your ScanPath server can connect with up to 50 bizhub MFPs — bringing information into your system faster, automatically scanning to multiple destinations, converting scanned documents to Microsoft files and/or PDF formats and more. Customizable workflows help you handle your workload with greater speed and efficiency, controlling labor costs while you share information with co-workers, workgroups, managers, customers and vendors.
- Automate and centralize the process of document scanning and distribution, with customized workflows created and published to your MFP control panel
- Save time by making scanning and OCR conversion as simple as making a copy — ensuring that vital information is never locked away in image files
- Protect sensitive information by releasing print jobs from your desktop PC, any web-enabled mobile device, or the user panel of your MFP
- Scan to network folders from your MFP panel — simply locate the correct folder and scan-to-pdf, or scan your document as an image file or an OCR-converted file.
- Scan to SharePoint from your MFP panel, scan to email with Microsoft Outlook integration of your email sent list
- Scan to online web repositories: scan to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Picasa, Sky Drive and Google Drive
- Your ScanPath server can connect to up to 50 bizhub MFPs, making it the perfect network scanning hub for even large-scale enterprise applications
- Provides support for all Windows platforms, from Windows XP to Windows 8 — including server platforms up to Windows Server 2012