A simple, powerful hardware-based networked fax solution for applications with less than 500 faxes per day – incorporating all the fax features you need to speed your workflow, reduce your telephony costs, and address your security and compliance concerns.
The OpenText Fax Appliance makes it easy to send and receive faxes from the desktop, server-based or cloud-based email systems, even the control panel of your bizhub MFP. Available in versions for 2 or 4 analog lines, the OpenText Fax Appliance is a perfect solution for customers who want the benefits of a fax server without complicated management issues.
- Enables you to reduce fax telephony costs and eliminate costly standalone fax machines and MFP fax boards with associated analog lines
- User-friendly operation: sending an email to fax is as simple as adding a recipient from the address book or entering contact information in the Send Fax window
- MFP integration allows users to fax paper documents using an MFP or network scanner with scan-to-email functionality
- Incoming faxes may be printed, received as email attachments, or saved on the network in PDF, JPEG of TIFF file formats
- Simplifies IT administration through a unified utility that lets you manage users, devices, printers, cover sheets, reports and system configuration
- Offers a cover sheet option and allows users to add cover sheet notes
- Reports by date or other face information can be exported in CSV or XLM format
- Helps in addressing security and compliance concerns, especially in healthcare applications