RightFax Express is a centralized, easy-to-administer fax solution for small to mid-size organizations. Available in Analog, Digital, BRI (ISDN) and Fax Over IP versions, this versatile fax solution is perfect for customers who need a centralized fax server without the high-volume capacity or cost of a full-scale RightFax Business Server.
Ideal for handling up to 2,000 fax pages per day, RightFax Express is available in 2-, 4- and 8-line analog models for customers with analog “POTS” (“Plain Old Telephone System”) lines. For those with less common BRI/ISDN phone systems, RightFax Express offers both 4- and 8-line models. An 8-line Digital Appliance model serves the needs of those with Fractional T1 digital phone lines. And an 8-line Fax Over IP (FOIP) model accommodates customers with Fax Over IP/Voice Over IP systems.
- RightFax Express reduces fax telephony costs and eliminates the need for costly standalone fax machines and MFP fax boards with associated analog lines
- RightFax Express provides simple connection to any Konica Minolta bizhub MFP which supports scan-to-email
- No limit to the number of MFPs that can scan to RightFax Express appliances via scan-to-SMTP email
- IT administration is simple through a unified utility that lets you manage users, devices, printers, cover sheets, reports and system configuration
- Incoming faxes may be printed, received as email attachments, or saved on your network in PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats
- Cover Sheet option lets users add cover sheet notes; reports by date or other face information can be exported in CSV or XML format
- RightFax Express enables organizations to address security and compliance concerns more effectively, especially in healthcare and other sensitive applications
- Compact design with small footprint allows the RightFax Express to be located in a telephone closet or even rack mounted