Color quality is a key issue for digital print businesses. The top issue for print buyers is color consistency, and almost half of digital printers call color matching their most difficult challenge.* To solve this, a color management solution needs to deliver precise color matching, even for novice operators. And it needs to ensure consistent color reproduction over time. This will then
reduce rework and reprints to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
Version 4 of Fiery® Color Profiler Suite color management software does all that and more, with the ability to produce color profiles so you can quickly and easily meet and exceed customer expectations for color precision and consistency. The comprehensive suite extends the capability of Fiery DrivenTM printers with the most advanced color management tools available, integrated at every stage of the printing workflow to ensure that your color reproduction is always accurate, consistent and repeatable.
*Digital Printing and Imaging Association
Key Benefits of the Color Management Software
- Lets you create, visualize and edit color profiles with complete control.
- Reduces outside cost by bringing color reproduction in-house.
- Shortens typical color management learning curve with an easy-to-use interface that’s fully integrated with all Fiery servers and with interactive online training courses.
Expanded spectrophotometer support in all modules:
- EFI ES-2000
- X-Rite iSis
- Profiling for printers driven by Fiery XF
- Custom paper size support.
- New average measurements workflow minimizes the impact of engine
Enhanced Color Verifier Assistant.
- Select test to run to verify color consistency.
- Monitor and compare color metrics and trends through Fiery Dashboard.
- Includes 3-month subscription to Fiery Dashboard service.
Device Link Module:
- Spot-color optimization.
1-year software support and maintenance service contract.