Printers continue to fight the battle against reduced profitability due to high operating costs and multiple workflow applications leading to inefficiencies that keep them from expanding and growing. EngageIT Automation workflow software re-engineers a print company’s operations and production workflow to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability.
EngageIT Automation workflow software is an order automation portal that is fully integrated with an automated production module that enables optimum efficiencies in the printing operations. This solution combines all aspects of the production cycle– to ultimately reduce the number of manual touches required in the production process.
EngageIT Automation workflow software enables you to maximize manufacturing capabilities from order entry through job ticketing, printing and delivery. You can plan your production cycle for repetitive jobs, even before they enter your workflow — and your automated production module is fully integrated with your digital storefront, providing optimum efficiency and increasing your output capacity and productivity without adding new employees.
- Print jobs entering your production cycle 24/7, with no touches by your staff — leveraging the power of your digital storefront to maximize profitability
- Eliminates or minimizes touches in estimating, order entry, pre-press, print, bindery and shipping operations
- Leverages JDF by communicating with digital presses, RIPs, plate-setters and JDF-enabled finishing devices from various vendors
- Dramatically reduces the internal cost and time to produce your most repetitive jobs, improving speed to street and making your business more cost-competitive
- Customers can specify the type and quantity of literature they need — flyers, brochures, spec sheets, marketing bulletins, newsletters and more
- Each order is reviewed, imposed, batched and placed in queue for fully automated production efficiency
- Re-engineers printer’s order management and production processes by a proactive, planned production approach
- Allows integration for printers currently utilizing a storefront and/or MIS solution