PageDNA is a cost-effective, cloud-based digital storefront solution that creates an automated supply chain for your high-volume print and promotion items. With a special emphasis on brand identify and fulfillment, PageDNA can open new opportunities in e-commerce — helping you increase profitability and grow your business with web-to-print solutions.
Designed to help print service providers realize the benefits of automated e-commerce storefronts, PageDNA is a simple, high-value, fully customizable online printing solution that can automate your job submission 24/7 – by providing including quoting instant printing quotes and automated print and orders, creating job tickets, updating job status from a centralized online management, and guiding print jobs through the production process. You’ll save time and touches, improving your bottom line — and you’ll have fast, efficient workflow that accelerates production schedules and increases your customers’ satisfaction.
PageDNA brings 17 years of experience to your digital web-to-print storefront, integrating seamlessly with other Konica Minolta print production solutions including our EngageIT Automation initiative and Printgroove production automation suite. And all PageDNA plans feature secure, dependable cloud functionality as well as dedicated training and in-depth support.
- Advanced web-to-print technology
- Comprehensive workflow automation and integration
- Secure hosting with guaranteed 99.95% uptime
- Dedicated training and expert support
- Support for template-driven, inventory controlled, or ad hoc (quoted) documents
- Creates customizable job tickets with links to artwork, barcodes for ordering and items, and production information for automated 24/7 storefront convenience
- Order Manager provides centralized online print order information to increase visibility and simplify the process of updating job status
- Reports allow you to inspect and deliver fast, accurate information across orders, items and print production status, producing the exact data you need
- Order approvals can be automated – and linked to products, dollar amounts, multiple approval levels, rush printing order requests, and more
- Automated reminders can prompt lagging approvals to keep jobs moving — and approval dashboards allow administrators to change, reassign, override or approve job status
- Multiple job integration options and multiple vendor/facility support gives your customers more power to grow beyond geographic constraints — a true one-stop print shop
- Order shipping status can be uploaded nightly or integrated in real-time to notify customers and service providers, with tracking info and instant order delivery confirmation