Leveraging the unique technology of X-rite, we now offer the i1iSis automated chart reader: a fast, simple, versatile solution for accurate color density control. No more hand-scanning or reading individual chart patches – just load and go, feeding each chart into the device and automatically calibrating and correcting to produce professional-quality color.
Designed for use with Konica Minolta’s new IC-601 image controller or in stand-alone configuration with seamless PC control, the i1iSis automated chart reader simplifies color management for prepress and publishing professionals – so it’s ideal for production applications like high-end proofing, remote proofing, digital printing, photo processing and fine art printing.
- The i1iSis Automated Chart Reader is an ideal workflow partner to Konica Minolta’s IC-601 Image Controller. It brings powerful color density control procedures to the bizhub® PRESS C8000, C7000, C70hc and C6000 Production Print professionals, designed to produce offset-quality digital color at up to 80 pages per second. The i1iSis can also be used in stand-alone configuration with high-end color profiling software and PC interface.
- The i1iSis gives professionals the highly accurate color calibration necessary for digital printing, proofing and imaging. As a simple automated measuring device, it speeds output improves productivity, and makes it easy to create and measure color charts, create test charts, maintain color continuity on multiple output devices, and product highly accurate results to satisfy print clients with high-volume demands.
- No more need for time-consuming hand-scanning or reading individual color patches. The i1iSis feeds originals automatically and corrects for misalignments and misfeeds. Intelligent operation can also interpret bar codes to ID charts and recognize chart size and type without external software. And compact electronic design in space-saving size allows you to use it anywhere in your workflow.
- The i1iSis reads originals and calibrates color values more quickly. It can measure both UV-Cut and No-Filter on 2,500 patches on a single 8-1/2” x 11” page in as little as 8 minutes – far faster than many competitive systems. If you work in a high-volume production environment or need to make a large number of calibrations or profiles, the i1iSis can provide be a major increase in your productivity. And simple operation assures accurate results, even with inexperienced users.
- The i1iSis Automated Chart Reader is available in two models: the i1iSis, for A3 originals up to 9” x 26”, and the i1iSis XL, for A4 originals up to 13” x 26” width to accommodate two-page color spreads, tabloid charts, oversized artwork, packaging and other large originals. You can also measure substrates up to 10 mm thick, including photo paper, fine-art rag stock, cardstock, even textiles, poly bags and thin ceramics.