In today’s networked healthcare environment, compliance with HIPAA and other security regulations is a key priority. Recent breaches of Protected Health Information (PHI) have resulted in civil penalties and fines reaching into the millions of dollars, including a health plan fined $1.2 million for PHI found on unprotected and unencrypted MFP hard drives.
With bizhub SECURE Healthcare protection in place, you can be confident that your MFP has lock-down protection — powerful password and data security measures to safeguard ePHI (electronic Protected Health Information) and guard against unauthorized disclosure.
- bizhub SECURE Healthcare enables a valuable set of bizhub MFP security enhancements that can be activated by your Konica Minolta field engineer
- Creation of a 20-digit secure alphanumeric password to lock down your bizhub hard disk drive
- Encrypts the entire contents of your bizhub HDD for exceptional data security
- Eliminates any trace of data even after it’s been deleted with Temporary Data Overwrite (Temporary Data Overwrite conforms to DOD methods)
- Sets a timer for your bizhub MFP to auto-overwrite any document images located in personal or public User Boxes, System User Boxes, Secure Print Boxes, and Folders
- Disables unwanted services, protocols and ports at the MFP
- Enables SSL (Self Sign Certificate) on the MFP