TypeHaus FormJet is a powerful electronics forms solution that eliminates the need for dot-matrix printers and costly preprinted forms. It sits between your printer and your network, automatically interfacing with your printer — and lets you output a multitude of e-forms with greater versatility and stronger visual appeal.
TypeHaus FormJet is simple to deploy and delivered ready to run, without the inconvenient learning curve of third-party forms software. Available as FormJet Pro, a compact inline network device, and FormJet Enterprise, a compact PC-based server, both solutions meet the forms printing needs of businesses and organizations large and small — enabling your current print system to take advantage of the latest e-form printing technologies to save time and money.
- Eliminates the need for preprinted forms that take up space and require costly, time-consuming reprints when your business needs change
- Accepts print jobs bound for your printer, reprocesses them for style and content, then forwards them for printing
- No need to modify your ERP, EMR or other enterprise system — and no additions are necessary to your sensitive servers
- Forms can be reprocessed quickly and cost-effectively by adding barcodes or electronic form backgrounds
- Sophisticated reprocessing can extract data from existing print jobs to produce entirely new and modernized e-form output
- FormJet Pro arrives as a small, powerful standalone device with simple plug-and-play connectivity — no configuration required
- FormJet Enterprise arrives as a small-form-factor server with your print job requirements preinstalled and ready to use
- FormJet Enterprise also accepts an optional PDF generator for archiving and distribution of your e-forms