In addition to the features found in Revu Standard, Revu CAD also offers one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, and Navisworks Manage and Simulate, as well as 3D PDF conversion from any IRC file, and one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
Bluebeam Revu11 CAD features:
- Redline 2D PDFs with industry-standard markup tools.
- Save custom markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse.
- Use the Markups list to view or filter annotations
added to the document by author, date and time.
- Use the File Access tab to view a list of recently
opened PDF files, and pin files to custom categories.
- Host or join a Studio Session for viewing and marking up PDFs in real time.
- Upload an unlimited number of files to the cloud with Studio Projects,
and sync Studio Project PDFs locally for offline editing.
- SharePoint and ProjectWise integration.
- Navigate 3D PDFs, markup 3D PDF views and
manipulate objects in 3D models.
- One-click PDF creation and batch from Microsoft Office
and Outlook, plus Bluebeam PDF printer for all other
- One-click PDF creation and batch from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- One-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate.