Year Founded: 1977
President: Michael Sarelson
Number of Employees: 74
Primary Vendors: Konica Minolta
Primary Solutions Offerings: Konica Minolta, Square 9, All Covered
Primary Supplies Vendors: Konica Minolta
Primary Leasing Partners: First Fidelity (Company Owned), DLL, EverBank
Approximate Yearly Revenues: $20+ million
Fastest Growing Segments of Commonwealth’s Business: Production Print (up 124%)
Biggest Accomplishment of the Past Year: In July, Commonwealth was awarded a Top Workplace 2017, for the third year in a row, by the Washington Post.
Why We Consider Commonwealth Digital Office Solutions Elite:
- Its amazing success in selling Konica Minolta production print devices, including a commitment to two-hour service response time for these customer-critical devices.
- Its quarterly Production Print Shows.
- It openly and routinely reviews financial results with employees during quarterly corporate meetings so that everyone understands the extent of Commonwealth’s profitability and how it generates income.
- After a minimal amount of profit is earned, profits are shared by tenure with employees, management excluded.
- Its annual sales incentive cruise trips that also include administrative and service employees who have been with the company for more than 20 years.