Improved efficiency can make all the difference in the world to an organization by increasing profitability and creating a better environment for employees to do their work. But the torrent of new software and techniques that arise in the marketplace can make it difficult for managers and executives to select the right tools. At Commonwealth Digital Office Solutions we help our clients navigate this constantly shifting environment by consistently expanding our line of products to present the best business solutions. Our latest additions includes two amazing new software packages that can help organizations manage critical document services.
Introducing Konica Minolta Unity Document Suite v2
Commonwealth is pleased to announce the availability of Unity Document Suite v2, a desktop document management solution designed to optimize the power of the bizhub MFP. Unity Document Suite streamlines processes for improved productivity — enabling a user to convert, edit, organize, combine, search and share scanned documents. It also supports conversion to Microsoft Office file formats and the creation of searchable PDF files more quickly and easily than ever. Important features include:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.x OS Platforms.
- Manages your desktop more efficiently by performing document format conversion and OCR for searchable text.
- Converts all scanned and original PDF documents into Microsoft Office applications.
- Pre-defined document conversion workflows make it easy to complete complex tasks with the push of a button.
- Convert and send documents from the desktop to Microsoft SharePoint or a popular Cloud-based repository.
- Speeds document collaboration workflows in small-to-medium businesses and departments.
- Jump-starts your workflows by sending files from a bizhub MFP to any destination across your enterprise.
Dispatcher Phoenix Releases Bubble Grader Solution and Google Drive Connector
Another exciting addition to the Commonwealth product lineup is the new release of Dispatcher Phoenix, the family of automated document workflow applications designed to streamline and automate workflows. This new release introduces unique features for the Education market that helps educators and school administrators maximize their productivity, better manage and process their student paperwork, save money, and spend more time concentrating on what’s really important – their students.
This powerful software solution, designed for K-12 schools, colleges, as well as universities, gives educators the tools they need to quickly and automatically score and assess classroom tests without the need for expensive preprinted forms or slow scanning systems. Bubble Grader is included with the Dispatcher Phoenix Education edition and is available as an optional add-in module for all other editions of Dispatcher Phoenix. Key features include:
- Ease-of-use – Teachers can just scan in filled-out bubble sheet tests along with an answer key and corrected tests will be outputted in no time at all.
- Accuracy – Bubble Grader uses advanced, highly accurate OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) technology to read and grade student test sheets.
- Detailed Reporting – Bubble Grader automatically generates a variety of analytical reports to help teachers easily identify learning gaps and adjust their classroom instruction.
- Bubble Sheet Generator Tool – This easy-to-use stand-alone tool allows teachers to create, customize, save, and print out bubble sheet answer keys and student answer sheets, using plain paper.
Google Drive Connector
Dispatcher Phoenix now offers a connector to Google Drive as part of its existing Distribution Connector bundle, which includes connectors to Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, OneDrive, FilesAnywhere, and FileAssist. Now our customers can scan, process, and upload their documents directly to Google Drive, one of the most popular cloud storage systems used by over 240 million users today. With the Google Drive connector, our customers can log into Google directly from the MFP or via an automated workflow, create Google Drive folders, and process files before they are stored – all in a single step.
These exciting new additions to the Commonwealth Digital Office Solutions lineup provide state-of-the-art solutions to some of the most pressing document issues that businesses face. We are proud to offer these new products and invite you to contact us for more information or to see a demonstration of these or any of our other powerful document solutions.