With drag-and-drop functionality and simple desktop icons that print according to pre-set parameters, printing a job can be as quick and easy as clicking a mouse.
PageScope Direct Print lets you select the PDF or TIFF file you want printed — then drag the file and drop it into a print icon on your desktop. Different settings can be applied to other icons, so various types of jobs can be automatically printed in the proper format.
You can create as many icons as you need and keep them all available on your desktop, saving the time it takes to enter complex job settings each time you print — a real productivity advantage when document traffic is most demanding.
- Print icons can contain all the parameters you need: paper size and source, portrait/landscape orientation, number of prints or copies, output tray, etc.
- Pre-configure print icons with finishing settings that suit a specific type of job — to automate tasks like stapling, hole-punching, duplex printing, etc.
- Page settings cam be configured separately — for example, with special print parameters for front and back covers.
- Automatically print from Hot Folders or print by highlighting files and using the PageScope Direct Print “send to” option.
- Pre-configure authentication settings to increase print speed and efficiency while maintaining security.