The Pagescope Log Management Utility is an administrative tool to automatically acquire transactional logs files for all scan and fax communication from each networked a single or multiple MFP’s and deliver them to a central location.
The main function of Log Management Utility is to enable administrators to acquire transactional logs from each Konica Minolta MFP and bring them to a centralized location for audit purposes.
Information available within the log includes Source MFP, Date and Time, User/Account Name, Transmission Type (scan or fax), Destination Address or Number, File Name, Successful and Failed Communication results and duration of the transmission.
- Automatically acquire scan and fax transaction logs from all Konica Minolta MFP’s on the network
- Find out exactly who did what, when they did it, who it was sent to, and if it was successful
- The log display can be sorted by date or number, and searched using parameters such as transmission type and destination,
- Device usage and errors status information.
- Ability to export the log file to secure files for future use if needed