A brilliant family of workflow solutions for running your business faster and most cost-efficiently: scanning and distributing documents, automating manual tasks such as Bates stamping and annotation, and maximizing your productivity with customized tools that expand as your needs change – in scalable versions to suit any application. Optional modules are available for forms processing, connectors to a variety of document management systems, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations for entry-level processing
- Dispatcher Phoenix Professional with advanced workflow features
- Dispatcher Phoenix Legal for specialized legal document needs
- Dispatcher Phoenix Education for educational document processing
- Dispatcher Phoenix Healthcare to simplify document processing for hospitals and clinics
- Dispatcher Phoenix Finance to handle financial documents securely and efficiently
- Dispatcher Phoenix Government to help state and federal agencies streamline processing of government records
Dispatcher Phoenix streamlines document handling and processing — a significant advantage that can speed your work and reduce your labor costs. Its bEST-certified performance enables you to scan, index, process and store files directly from your MFP touch-screen display, customizing your workflows for automated forms processing, Bates stamping, redaction, highlight/strikeout, annotation, and more. Modular design gives you a right-size solution for any application.
- Automatic annotation, watermark, split/merge, rename and image repair capabilities to replace time-consuming manual processing
- Forms processing to extract and process unique identifiers in forms and documents, using advanced pattern matching technology
- Automatic Bates Stamping in multiple positions, Intelligent Redaction that permanently removes sensitive information from documents
- Document indexing and folder browsing at your MFP panel to speed file identification, processing and distribution
- Innovative Workflow Builder feature with drag-and-drop functionality, customizable icons and drawing tools to help you visualize a faster, simpler way of working
- Unique LiveFlo technology that displays files being processed by running workflows in real time; Workflow Scheduler tool to optimize processing time/date
- File conversion processes to speed data recovery: convert scanned images to PDF Searchable text, PDF/A for archiving, Microsoft Word for editing, etc.
- Advanced job routing tasks based on total page count, color/B&W imaging, or user-specified metadata search conditions
- Connectors to popular content management systems, such as OnBase® by Hyland, Microsoft SharePoint®, Worldox® by World Software, and Workshare®, plus optional add-in nodes to expand your application
- Connectors to cloud storage providers including Box®, Dropbox®, WebDAV, Microsoft OneDrive®, FilesAnywhere®, and Konica Minolta’s FileAssist