Konica Minolta’s multi card technology AU-205H takes IC Card authentication to a higher level of security and convenience. With simple connection to the USB port of bizhub® MFPs, the compact AU-205H simultaneously supports a variety of different card technologies for authentication with secure “ID and Print” operation that saves time and effort—there’s no need to enter user name or password, no compromise in print/scan performance, and no loss of the security safeguards you count on to protect sensitive data.
Pagescope Enterprise Suite and bEST certified applications, including Equitrac Office and Express, Pharos Uniprint and Blueprint, give you complete authentication and accounting solutions with secure Follow You printing. The AU–205H eliminates the need to manually input a user name and password—and can automatically retrieve data from the any compatible card to emulate keystrokes to obtain access to any supported device. Fast, simple, secure and convenient—that’s why bizhub users can count on Konica Minolta.
- Helps Comply with Regulations for secure access to print/scan/copy/fax devices in government, healthcare, legal and educational applications.
- Print holds print jobs at the MFP until users present their IC Cards—no compromise in security with print jobs containing confidential information waiting in output trays.
- Follow You Print enables users to send print jobs to a secure hold queue where they are held until released by presenting the IC Card at any compatible MFP on the network.
- Integration with authentication and accounting solutions provided by Konica Minolta—know who did what by simply accessing information by presenting your card.
- Controlled Access to MFP functions helps reduce unauthorized operation, minimize unnecessary printing, and save paper and energy to support corporate sustainability goals.