Safe and Comprehensive Health & Security Screening, Automated
- Compared to single-function point solutions, Secure Access uses Artificial Intelligence to provide superior ease-of-use and functionality while improving protection for your students, staff, and visitors.
- Cut operational costs and improve efficiency with elegant, fully automated secure entry and more streamlined access points. Choose between high-volume and low-volume deployments.
- Choose a proven solution already protecting students and teachers in schools across North America.
- Our identity recognition algorithm is ranked #1 in accuracy in the US based on the most rigorous, diverse benchmark test with over 99% accuracy across all demographics according to NIST.
- Act today: Secure Access is eligible for CARES Act, CRRSAA, and American Rescue Plan Funding.
- Konica Minolta provides Secure Access through our portfolio of State and Cooperative Contracts.
Customize Your Own Automated Workflow
Add and remove any of the following capabilities to fit your changing needs.
- Smart Sensing
- Face Detection
- Face Recognition
- Temperature Screening
- Mask Detection
- Real-Time Actions
- Alerting (audible / visible)
- Notifications (email / SMS)
- Secure Entry (+ tailgate detection)
- External System Integration (API)
- Health Screening / Consent Forms
- Badge Printing
- Analytics & Reporting
- Automated Reporting
- Compliance / Auditing
- Visitation and Traffic Trending
- People Counting / Density
- Contact Tracing
- Time Management
- Privacy / CCPA Compliance
Seamlessly integrate our solution with your existing systems.
- Electronic Locks
- Door Control Systems
- Badge Printers
- Virtual Receptionist
- IP Cameras
- Attendance Software
- Time-Tracker Software
- HR Admin
Our solution complies with all regional regulations on privacy. Dynamically adjust your configuration to fit your own privacy needs.
- Easy On/Off Toggle – Facial Recognition
With a click of a button, enable or disable facial recognition depending on your privacy needs.
- Easy On/Off Toggle – CCPA Privacy Mode
With a click of a button, easily disable or enable privacy settings to fully comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- All Data is Encrypted
Data is stored locally using AES-CBC-SHA256 encryption. Compliant with NIST encryption algorithm standard.
- Logged Data Saved with On-Premise Server
There is no transmission of data to the cloud. All data is locally stored and securely encrypted.