A powerful, low-cost document management solution with powerful features to help you capture, process, organize, index, and search and retrieve documents for smoother workflow and higher productivity. You’ll have both local and web document search capabilities with any browser-enabled device — PC, tablet, even smartphone.
- Automation Server for scanning batch or single documents
- Workflow Creation with customized processing
- Pivot-In Data Extraction and Entry to save time
- Desktop Extender to find documents more quickly
Prism DocRecord for document management is a simple, powerful solution to help you bring information into your workflow and manage documents more quickly and cost-efficiently. It provides all the features required for small-to-midsize business users — plus advanced document processing capabilities to serve the growing needs of larger organizations. To save time and speed workflow by automating manual document processes, DocRecord does it all — at a cost you can afford.
- Manage information with seamless productivity — automatically capture files, watch network folders and queues, and integrate with enterprise applications
- Sort files into categories based on user-defined document attributes, with no limit to the number of categories and indexes you can have in your system
- Organize information by presenting all documents in user-defined folders grouped by project, work processes, or document type to streamline business processes
- Search and retrieve information by keywords, index fields, and folder tree — with searches running from desktop PC or submitted via web interface
- Web-based access to documents for remote users through any browser-enabled desktop or mobile device
- Convert scanned documents using OCR into keyword-searchable files; improve image management with annotation, markup, and image enhancement
- Integrated side-by-side view allows users to see a list of available documents in thumbnail view and also select a specific document
- DocRecord tracks the history of changes to a document while keeping all iterations on file so you’ll know by whom and when a document was checked out