Konica Minolta has released a new app named “bizhub Remote Access” that enables Remote MFP panel operations, data entry and importing of scanned data using an Android/Apple device. In addition, it is possible to use the Android/Apple device’s address book when sending data from the MFP.
To install and connect to the Bizhub Remote Panel, please use the following instructions:
- Access the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple), depending on the mobile device you are using
- Under search, input “bizhub Remote Access”
- Select “bizhub Remote Access” from the choices, and install the app
- Open the app
- Allow bizhub RA access to your device
- Select “Panel Link”, input your copier IP address, and Connect
NOTE- you must be connected to your local network for the bizhub RA app to work
You will see the front panel screen on your mobile device, and can now operate as if you were standing in front of the copier touching the screen.