Eliminate waste, encourage responsible behavior and make users and departments accountable for their print usage.
PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier/MFD to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device’s panel.
PaperCut MF is suitable for sites of any size, with a cross-platform and vendor-neutral approach to technology and device support. PaperCut’s solutions are currently in use in over 50,000 sites worldwide and translated into 20 languages, making PaperCut MF a product you can trust with a high return-on-investment.
Intuitive & Easy to use
PaperCut MF is regarded as the simplest system of its type to deploy and manage. System administrators have full access to administration and configuration via a familiar web interface. It offers:
- User directory (eg. Active Directory and others) integration and automatic user account creation
- Secure print release and Find-Me printing
- Administrator dashboard with real-time status updates
- Print Archiving: Review job content visually
- Optional client and account billing
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
Powerful Job Scripting
Advanced scripting can be used to define and finely tune your printing policy, and support your organization in eliminating waste and changing user behavior.
With PaperCut you can:
- Automatically route large jobs to detected high volume printers
- Discourage printing of emails via popup print policy warnings
- Convert jobs to grayscale and duplex
- Discourage or disable color printing by user group
- Least cost routing (suggest more cost effective devices based on conditions)
- Allow free printing (e.g. during class times)
- Define action by job attribute, user / group, period of day, device feature / type.
Web Based Administration
PaperCut MF provides “out of the box” browser-based administration access from any network location enabling centralized management of every user and device. Web technologies make cross-platform support easy as there is no need for additional software to be installed and no web server configuration.
A key feature of the administration interface is the dashboard tab – an easy-to-read single page view of the printing environment for administrators. The Dashboard page utilizes a number of gadgets to present key real time information such as system activity and status updates, along with trend information and statistics from past activity such as number of pages printed and environmental impact measures.
PaperCut includes over 80 one-click reports available for online viewing, printing or export. Reports address all areas ranging from detailed page logs to summaries by user, department, device or environmental impact. Administrators can create ad-hoc reports by applying filter conditions and reports can be emailed to specified people on a regular schedule.